Let Anna's warmth and inclusive approach up-skill you, your staff and your organisation as a whole. Anna can provide training across a variety of areas including:
- Executive Briefings - Regulatory Obligations
- Psychosocial Codes of Practice – A safe and compliant workplace
- Policy & Procedural Development (Psychological Health & Safety)
- Positive Work Design Support
- Psychosocial Health & Safety Education
- Mental Health for Managers
- Mental Health for Frontline Employees
- Responding and Managing Mental Health Critical Incidents in the Workplace
- Mental Health & Self Care Workshops for Leaders
- Workplace Bullying and Sexual Harassment (Respect @ Work)
- Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) - Standard & Refresher
- Peer Support Program Development (MHFA)
- Psychosocial Risk & Organisational Strategic Planning
All training programs can be customised to align with the audience type, business and respective industry.
Training programs can and have been adapted for virtual delivery. Don't let restrictions prevent you from up-skilling your organisation in Workplace Mental Health.
Anna was absolutely outstanding and it was such a pleasure to have her. Her personality was perfect for the role she plays in teaching and describing mental health first aid, and it was amazing to have learnt how much I have learnt about it.
Anna was amazing, really kept everyone engaged. Allowed everyone to share and speak. Was really empathetic to the needs of the people in the room. Happy and engaged the entire time. She used practical and theoretical examples. Asked questions that prompted thought. Used appropriate and relevant examples.
You could not ask for a better instructor who was in touch with her audience all the way through the course.
Awesome presentation of the course. one of the best I have attended due to the course presenter knowledge and content. The delivery made the difference. I highly recommend this course to all.
We promise not to fill your inbox with lots of emails - you will only hear from us when there is something important to share!
© 2022 Anna Feringa - All Rights Reserved.